In this two-part episode, Austin will discuss one of most innovative and expensive opening day attractions ever to grace a theme park map, Universal Orlando’s Jaws, and how it was the result of the one of theme park history’s darkest and yet most inspiring period – the “arms race for Orlando” between The Walt Disney Company and Universal Studios Hollywood in the 1970’s.
- Design: Just for Fun: Bob Gurr, Martin A. Skla
- History of Universal Orlando | OrlandoVacation.com
- 1990 Universal Studios Florida - The ORIGINAL JAWS RIDE Training Video! - YouTube
- JAWS: The Ride | Universal Studios Orlando
- Jaws: The Ride - theStudioTour.com
- Jaws - theStudioTour.com
- Jaws: How Universal’s Shark Ride Turned into a Real-Life Disaster | Theme Park Tourist
- T-Shirts by Fastpass to the Past: The Theme Park History Podcast - TeePublic Store | TeePublic — Are you a theme park history expert? Show the world (world showcase that is) with these unique designs and t-shirts inspired by the Fastpass to the Past podcast.