The first part of the 'Lost Lands of Disneyland' - a series of closed attractions, forgotten announcements, and especially those plans that never made it off the drawing board. Discovery Bay is one of those ill-fated plans. Not unlike the Villain theme park and such that has been making the rounds on the internet lately. However, unlike that concept fraught with uncertainties and speculation, Disneyland’s Discovery Bay was officially announced to the Disney loving-public. Why then did it never grace that elusive theme park map? Today, we’ll explore the tumultuous tale leading up to its design, what this magnificent land would’ve contained, and how it settled down in only die-hard Disney fans' memories. So… hold on tight as we uncover the sunken mysteries of Discovery Bay
- Lands That Never Were - Duchess of Disneyland
- Discovery Bay | Disney Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- D23 to Celebrate Discovery Bay | HuffPost
- Discovery Bay detailed at Destination D | Inside the Magic
- Disneyland Then, Now, and Forever: Tim O'Day, Bruce Gordon
- Disneyland the Nickel Tour: A Postcard Journey Through a Half Century of the Happiest Place on Earth: Bruce Gordon
- T-Shirts by Fastpass to the Past: The Theme Park History Podcast - TeePublic Store | TeePublic — Are you a theme park history expert? Show the world (world showcase that is) with these unique designs and t-shirts inspired by the Fastpass to the Past podcast.